Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Xmas party look

I just saw Cyn's super nice hairstyle and I really want my long hair back. lol Good job Cyn! ;)

Saturday, Saputo's Christmas Party will take place at Palais des Congrès. Supposedly, the party will consist of 1500 people...yep it's gonna be enormous. Last minute shopping on friday for accessories. When I was in Chicago, I bought this strapeless tube dress at the BCBG outlet store. I'm exited for the party and the drinks are all you can drink. However, when your boss is around, it's better to drink moderately. =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooouuuuh prrreeettyyy!!! =)

Zuuchini said...

WOW SO CHIC!!! even in the outlet, must have costed quite some money!

CYYYNNN said...

Ouhh la la Connie!! Who are you trying to seduce??? ;)

Connie W. said...

Thx girls =) Actually it costs $40 CDN ($30 US) hehehe