Monday, February 16, 2009

Connie's style noodles

As you know, I really like to cook, but I just do easy things... hehehe

When I don't have school, I like to make myself a good meal for lunch. Recently, my mom bought a miso soup paste (no msg added) and seaweed in a Korean grocery store. Two weeks ago, I made myself a really good noodle...it was so delicious :D

I took some hot pot style beef (thinly sliced beef) marinated with a korean sauce (the same sauce that I use to make rib eye beef) and small onions. I stir fried the meat and put on the top of the noodle when the soup is ready.


Ingredients: stir fried beef, shrimps, fishballs, seaweed, miso soup base, korean noodles and green onions.

2 comments:

Zuuchini said...

oooh looks really goooood! maybe one day when we take the same course i can come over to study and you make that for me LOL!

Connie W. said...

Sureeee!!! If I have all the ingredients hehehe