Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm back...to reality!



It's been almost 2 weeks that I'm back from my hectic exchange in Lundun ;) Unfortunately, I didn't pick up the sexy English accent even if my flatmate is English.

My four-month experience was really enriching and full of surprises (What happens in London, stay in London hehe). I've traveled to many places including Barcelona, Oslo, Paris, Bristol (in the UK), Amsterdam, Florence and Venice. All these trips are only avant-goût because it wasn't possible to see every thing in a week end.



Which city is my favorite? It's definitely Florence, a charming Italian city. There are a lot of markets on the street that sell leather goods. I bought a messenger bag made with lamb skin. I discovered how to test if the leather is real from the seller: use a lighter. If the leather doesn't melt or burn, then it is real. However, the craziest city in my opinion is Amsterdam because weed and prostitution are legal.



Every time that I look at the pictures, all the good memories come back and it's hard to believe that I'm back to my routine. Although I'm happy to be reunite with my family and friends, I (will) certainly miss the routine of a Londoner! I'm going to make a scrapbook with 195 pictures!!!

2009 was an epic year for me, but my resolution is to make 2010 even better. It'll be hard to beat lol But seriously, I just want to get the best out of everything...

...and cherish every moment :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

j'vais t'en faire un 'what happens in london, stays in london'! c'est caaa, hein!

James Hwang said...

I remember those pics that I took!!! hehehehe
Love the blog!!!